Thursday, April 10, 2008

All Dressed Up!


It was a beautiful day in Annapolis today...70 degrees and sunny! After a nice afternoon walk, the whole family decided to go to our local Mexican restaurant, which has a great outdoor patio. Charlotte and I both finally got out of our comfy clothes and put on special outfits for dinner. I remember buying these cute little corduroy pants and flowered shirt for Charlotte while I was pregnant. It's so fun to see her wear them! She was a perfect angel at dinner, allowing Chuck and I a nice night out.





5 comments:

Lisa Bauer said...

You all look perfectly healthy and happy. What a fashionable group! Charlotte, I predict you will be a fashion maven. Love your outfit!! :)

Anonymous said...

It has been so much fun looking through all the shots of the new baby, and all of you and your visitors. I cannot believe how big Charlotte looks already. She looks like a Beecheler, the round face like Sue and you. So very happy for you. Love, Aunt Marj

Anonymous said...

Ahhh. Isn't it so nice to put on something besides "mommy clothes"!? I'm glad you were able to have a nice family evening together...it's such a rare treat when that happens... at least in our house! You all look wonderful, Heather... are you sure you were ever pregnant??? You look FAB!

Anonymous said...

Oh, you look great too, Chuck! Sorry, didn't mean to leave you out!

Anonymous said...

You all look great! Such a cute family. I can't believe how much she looks like you, Chuck!