Friday, August 8, 2008

Thanks, Grandpa & Gramdma Linda!

How lucky are we?! While movers were moving all our stuff in to our new house last Wednesday, Dad and Linda were driving from Ohio to spend a few days helping us unpack and get settled. They arrived just as the movers were leaving. Dad ran wild fixing things (I love my new extra sturdy banister!) and Linda unpacked and put away all my kitchen stuff (in a much more sensible and organized way than I would have done myself) and painted doors and trim. They were a tremendous help and we'll always remember their first visit! Thanks, guys, we love you!

Besides helping out around the house, they also had fun playing with Charlotte. They even bought her an awesome new toy, which she is crazy about!

Grandpa & Charlotte
Charlotte "helping" Gramps understand the directions.
Last minute adjustments.
The finished product! Thanks, Grandpa & Grandma Linda!!!


No comments: