Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ready and Waiting!

With under two weeks until my official due date, Charlotte's room is finally ready for her arrival (and so are Chuck and I!). Chuck spent hours putting the crib together, while I supervised from the comfort of our bed in the next room. He did a great job.
I am still waiting on the rocker, which is scheduled to arrive this Friday, and I have a few more decorations for the walls, but all and all the nursery is ready and waiting for our special delivery to arrive.....Charlotte Jane!







4 comments:

Lisa Bauer said...

it looks darling and perfect. all we need is little Charlotte! :)

Bob said...

Love the room! Congratulations both of you! Let us know when she arrives!

Anonymous said...

It looks like such a cozy place to rock all night long!!! And rock, and rock, and rock.... I love it! So will Charolette... she's a very lucky gal.:)

Bob said...

Congratulations Heather and Chuck! She's adorable!
Bob, Doug, and Genny